- Analyze local, state, and national information regarding future plans that potentially impact Fort Hood's force structure, functions, missions, and capabilities; assess and address regional weaknesses and threats; seek opportunities that sustain Fort Hood's authorized strength.
- Maintain effective linkages with key Fort Hood, DoD, and Legislative decision makers.
- Strengthen the "One Voice" approach to articulate the requirements of Fort Hood and the Central Texas defense community to external audiences.
- Facilitate municipal entity coordination with defense industries.
- Advocate for military spouse and veteran employment opportunities.
-Support initiatives to grow enrollments and facilitate efforts that encourage,
create, and fund defense-related research opportunities at regional higher education institutions.